This event is closed.
The National Cervical Cancer Coalition (NCCC) 2013 National Conference will bring together cervical cancer survivors, local NCCC Chapter Leaders, medical and scientific experts, and partner organizations in an event designed to offer information and hope on the subject of HPV and cervical cancer.
The conference will feature sessions on a variety of subjects, including:
- Ask the Experts: Answers to your questions on HPV and cervical cancer
- Personal stories from cervical cancer survivors
- Sex and pleasure after cancer
- How to advocate for cervical cancer prevention policies
- How do I talk about it? Talking with family and friends about cervical cancer.
- Adoption and other options
Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet with others living with and concerned about HPV and cervical cancer.
The 2013 NCCC Conference will be held at the W Atlanta - Downtown. NCCC Conference participants are eligible for a special conference room rates. Singles and doubles: $129; Triples: $149, Quads: $169; and Suites: $209. These special rates are available only through January 2, 2013. Click here to reserve a room at NCCC Conference particpant rates.
Simply click the Register now button to register online. Online payments are processed via Paypal through the American Social Health Association, parent organization of NCCC.